The JJC MT-636 Multi-Exposure Timer & Infrared Remote is a remote switch inbuilt self-timer, interval timer, multi-long exposure timer, and exposure-count setting features. What’s more, this remote has inbuilt infrared code for CANON, NIKON, SONY, OLYMPUS, PENTAX, SAMSUNG cameras. It can trigger the camera either wired or wirelessly. So it is a good way to prevent camera shake, this is perfect for taking long exposure photos. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. A dial enables you easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. All these features make it good for time-lapse photography.
- Delay Timer: 99 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds
- Interval Timer: 99 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds
- Exposure Counter: 999 shoots or unlimited
- Multi-Exposure Timer: up to 9 different exposure timer groups
- Inbuilt infrared code for CANON, NIKON, SONY, OLYMPUS, PENTAX, SAMSUNG cameras: